Winnie the Pooh’s 1st Birthday
Perfect for any girl or boy theme, Winnie the Pooh is a childhood classic. For those of us at 1stBirthdayParty.com, this theme is a favorite. We carry a variety of products including but not limited to Pooh confetti, cupcake baking cups, Winnie finger puppets, Pooh bear ear visors, a Pooh's 1st birthday head pinata and high chair decorating kit. With such a classic theme, there are so many ways to add to this theme and make it your own. One of our best selling party favors for the Pooh's First Birthday theme is our honey pots! A mini ceramic honey jar complete with spoon and bee decorations, this is the perfect party favor to say "thanks for beeing here!" Some Pooh theme ideas from our experts:
- Our Winnie ear visors not only look adorable in photos but make a great, inexpensive party favor to give to kids to take home.
- Our Hundred Acre Woods cupcake holders help prevent spilling, and let each child and guest feel special to have their own special cake.
- Directing your guests to the party destination can be tough, for a Winnie the Pooh theme, making guiding signs that say things like "This way to the Hundred Acre Wood", "This way to Christopher Robbins house", "The party will bee on your left" or "Bounce this way to Tigger's birthday party" can be an entertaining and eye catching way to get their attention.
- For young children, a great source of entertainment is the Winnie movies! Have them playing in the background throughout the party.
- For something simple and sweet to eat to go with the theme, is honey sticks! Made in all sorts of flavors, honey sticks can be found at most outdoor markets or nearest bee farm. They can also be found online.
- Get a Winnie the Pooh coloring book for kids to color!
- Make the cake the shape of a Pooh-bear face! With a circular cake pan, make the face, and use two cupcakes for the ears!
- Don't know all the kids names? Easy. Make name tags of every Hundred Acre Wood friend (i.e. Tigger, Christopher Robin) and let the kids choose who they wanna be for a day!
- Face paint Tigger stripes or Pooh noses for the kids!
- Another possible party favor idea could be to buy Hundred Acre Woods stuffed animals for the kids to take home!